Maruti Suzuki closing Haryana and Gujrat plants to divert the oxygen. Amid the worsening condition of Coivd-19 across the country many companies are coming forward to support the administration.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited. Is a subsidiary of the Japanese automotive manufacturer Suzuki. It was founded and owned by the Government of India between 1981 until 2003. It was sold to Suzuki Motor Corporation by the Government of India in 2003.
- The company is committed to supporting the Government in diverting oxygen for saving lives.
- Advances its bi-annual maintenance shutdown to 1st May through 9th May from the earlier plan of June.
As part of the car manufacturing process. Maruti Suzuki uses a small amount of oxygen in its factories while relatively much larger quantities are used by the manufacturers of components. In the current situation, we believe that all available oxygen should be used to save lives.
Accordingly, Maruti Suzuki has decided to advance its maintenance shutdown. Originally scheduled for June, to 1st to 9th May. Production in all factories will close for maintenance during this period. The Company has been informed that Suzuki Motor Gujarat has taken the same decision for its factory.
- Covid-19 relief measures by Hyundai Motors India foundation
- Kia Sorento will dent the sale of Fortuner and Endeavour in India
- KIA India Seltos and Sonet with new logo launching by May 2021
What you think about following information? you can share your ratings with us.
Categories: Car News