Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 BS6
Expected to be launched in the early weeks of May 2020, “BS6 Gixxer 250″ is coming with lot of mechanical changes, from long time Suzuki is silently dominating the two wheeler market, once after BS4 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 Launch it gained lot of buyers interest indeed Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 BS6 is much awaited launch of this year 2020.
If we talk about BS6 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 overview then bike is coming with: ABS Brake system, 4 cylinder air cooled engine technology which given it enough torque and mountain riding capabilities
- Aerodynamic design which helps engine in gaining quick pickup
- Dual ABS helps in additional safety and performance
- Bike comes with fuel injection technology (FI)
- Lamps are kept LED
- Handle bar is coming with clips for additional comfort and convenience in driving
- Seats are kept split type
- Instrument cluster is full digital
- twin exhausts makes it appear super sportier with punch design
- tail lights are kept LED
Engine Type4-Stroke, 1-cylinder, Air cooled Valve System SOHC Displacement 155 cm³Bore x Stroke 56mm x 62.9mm Engine Output 13.6ps@8000 Torque 13.8Nm@6000rpm Fuel System FI Starter System ELECTRIC Transmission Type5 Speed, MT
Front: Disc and Rear Disc
- Front Telescopic Rear Swing arm
- Expected Price: 1,73Lacs
- Launch Date: May 2020
- Engine: 249CC BS6 Petrol engine
- Competitors: KTM 250 Duke, FZ Z5, Bajaj Dominar 250 etc
- Major difference between BS4 and BS6 SUZUKI GIXXER SF 250 Model:
- there is no cosmetic change done by Suzuki, except mechanical change i.e now its upgraded with BS6 Engine
What is Extra in BS6 SUZUKI GIXXER SF 250?
- Better refined BS6 Engine
- Less noise compare to old BS4 Model
- Better mileage of upto 42Kmpl
- Unique oil cooler for better engine performance
What we Liked in BS6 Suzuki Gixxer SF 250?
- Riding posture is not too aggressive hence its easy for you to use it for day to day biking
- Radial tyres
- Torquey motor which makes it perfect for hilly area biking
What we don’t liked?
- Small 12 liter fuel tank limits its long touring capabilities
Categories: Cars and Bikes