2020 Kia Picanto facelift has finally been released, KIA is all set expedite its production capacity indeed after every six month its planning to launch a new car model in India, By Next year KIA Picanto is going to be part of following plan
With an all new design, high-tech interior and lots of customization options, the Kia Picanto is the most versatile car in its league, claims the company, Designed by Kia’s Namyang, Korea, Germany and Frankfurt design centers, this new hatchback carries an aggressive fascia featuring a small, squared bonnet and sharp pulled-back headlamps flanking the small mesh grille with chrome surround. From the looks of it, the hatchback appears agile and bold,
- Model Name: KIA Picanto
- Model Type: Hatchback
- Price: 7Lacs
- Kappa 1.0 MPI Engine The smooth-running 67-ps, 1.0- liter MPI engine
- Kappa 1.2 MPI Engine The 84-ps, 1.2-liter dual-CVVT MPI engine
India Launch date: Dec 2021
- Auto cruise control Buttons at your fingertips let you set, adjust or cancel the automatic system, simply and quickly.
- Projection headlamps with DRL
- LED-type rear combination lamps
- Sun visor illumination lamps Pull down the sun visor and open the mirror to activate lights at each side of the glass, as well as a U-shaped mood light strip around the sides and bottom of the glass.
- 7″ color touchscreen audio A vivid 7″ color LCD screen is shared by the rear view camera and the audio system.
- 2.6-inch color TFT-LCD Get tire pressure alerts and other essential vehicle and trip information at a glance with the vivid color LCD located between the instrument dials
- Bluetooth Handsfree Built-in Bluetooth connects paired, compatible mobile devices seamlessly, giving you easy access to music streaming and hands-free calls.
- 60:40 split folding rear seats For maximum flexibility, the rear seat backs split 60:40 and fold flat, allowing several combinations of people and cargo
- Dual-level luggage board The cargo area floor board mounts flush with the folded seat-backs and conceals a space below to store items out of view.
- Double tray Located just below the temperature controls, the double tray provides a convenient space for sunglasses, smart phones or audio devices.
- Front cup holder At the front of the console, dual cup holders keep drinks secure and close at hand.
- Center console armrest The floor-mounted center console offers convenient storage and place to rest your arm.
- Kappa 1.0 MPI Engine The smooth-running 67-ps, 1.0- liter MPI engine combines efficiency, power and fun performance.
- Kappa 1.2 MPI Engine The 84-ps, 1.2-liter dual-CVVT MPI engine with piston-cooling jets and coated piston rings is feisty and capable, yet also quiet and efficient.
- Automatic transmission The 4-speed automatic transmission offers quiet operation and shift points that are set to maximize smoothness even in stop-and-go city traffic.
- Manual transmission The 5-speed manual transmission features friction-reduction measures for lasting performance, and lets you select gears quickly with confidence.
PDW-R (Parking Distance Warning – Reverse) You’re lucky to find a space in the city, and PDW-R can help you back in with confidence. Using its sensors, it beeps faster, then continuously, as you get closer to a car or object.
Rear view camera with dynamic guidelines Using a waterproof rear camera and the 7″ dash display, the rear view camera uses dynamic guidelines, projected on the image, to recommend a path as the driver backs up.
HAC (Hill-start Assist Control) At a standstill on an inline, HAC prevents you from rolling backward by gently applying the brakes, for up to two seconds, from the time you lift your foot from the brake pedal, giving you time to switch your foot smoothly to the accelerator
ESC (Electronic stability control) ESC ensures optimal braking performance and directional control by automatically delivering the right amount of braking force to each wheel according to engine torque and driving circumstances.
TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System) When it detects changes in vibrations and tire radius indicating that pressure is below a set limit, TPMS alerts the driver.
Other Important features:
- Audio remote controls
- MDPS with tilt steering wheel Motor-driven power steering simplifies turning, while a tilt steering column lets you find the most comfortable driving position.
- AUX and USB ports
- Alloy pedals Racing-inspired alloy pedals add to the fun of driving. Raised rubber grips help ensure confident footwork.
- Sunroof Power controls let you open or close the sunroof with the press of a button
- Segmented cluster LCD A segmented cluster between the instrument dials keeps vital information front-and-center.
- Auto light control
- Auto temperature control
- ORVM Mounted turn indicators
- High-mounted stop lamp
Overall KIA Picanto is value for money hatchback, having all premium features and latest design, what you feel about this car? you can share your opinion with us
Categories: Cars and Bikes