The sports versions of Mahindra XUV300 was showcased at the 2020 auto expo held at Noida. The Mahindra XUV300 Sportz will be a more powerful version of XUV300. It gets red elements, a black interior and red body graphics outside
- Mahindra showcased the XUV300 Sportz turbo-petrol variant at Auto Expo 2020.
- Its 1.2-litre turbo-petrol has a direct injection engine for an increased output of 130PS/230Nm.
- The XUV300 Sportz gets body graphics
- It will be offered with a 6-speed manual and possibly an AMT.
- The XUV300 Sportz is due to launch soon.
- Expect a premium of around Rs 30,000 over the current top-spec W8(O) petrol variant.
The XUV300 model shall get Red brake callipers, Red stitching and inserts inside the cabin. Initially, the Mahindra XUV300 Sportz will be launched with a Petrol Engine.
At present Mahindra offers the XUV300 subcompact SUV with a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 110PS of power and 200Nm of torque. The Sportz variant gets a more advanced version of the same engine with direct injection and the increased output of 130PS and 230Nm. It will come mated to a 6-speed manual and possibly a 6-speed AMT as well like the standard petrol.
At the Auto Expo te Mahindra XUV300 Sportz was showcased with the Same interior but red inserts. the dashboard was all black having red colour inserts over it. Seat covers too were having red stitching over them. Once after launch, it is expected to get up to a 07-inch infotainment screen,
A dual-zone automatic climate control. Front and Rear Parking Sensors and up to Seven Airbags. The Mahindra XUV300 Sportz shall be placed above the top-spec XUV300 W8(O) model
Price-wise Mahindra will charge up to Rs30,000/- extra compare to the top-spec petrol model which costs around Rs 11.12 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). In terms of safety features, all New Mahindra XUV300 shall get Hill-start-Assist, Push button start, ABS, EBD Front and rear parking sensors with camera etc.
All-New Mahindra XUV300 Sportz will be the most powerful offering in the subcompact SUV segment and t shall compete with Ford EcoSport, Hyundai Venue, TATA Nexon, Maruti Vitara Breeza, KIA Sonet, Renault Kiger and Nissan Magnite
- Vehicle Scrappage Policy 2021 a Simple and Powerful Draft for a Better Future
- New BS6 Benelli TRK 502X launched at 5.19Lacs looks Solid and Powerful
- New 5 Door Maruti Jimny Spied a robust model under consideration
What you think about following information? you can share your ratings with us:
You also can share your feedback with us: